- Information collected through mediums other than StaticGeek services OR
- Information collected by any person or entity other than StaticGeek, even if it is related to our Services. This includes, but is not limited to, third-party websites, applications, widgets or lead generation forms.
Information that We Collect:
At StaticGeek there are two different types of information we can collect about you. They are:
- Anonymous Information – Non-personally-identifiable data such as IP address or domain or information about your StaticGeek usage. This information is used for administrative use to help diagnose any server problems, and to generate reports for our advertisers, affiliates and consultants and other third parties that provide services on our behalf.
- Personally Identifiable Information – Any information that identifies you, including your name, street address, email address or telephone number. We collect this information when you enter a contest, subscribe to an email newsletter and participate in our interactive online activities like forums.
You provide StaticGeek with personal information when you:
- Fill out forms or fields through our Services
- Sign up for newsletters or other materials through our Services
- Provide information to us through a third-party application, website or service.
- Communicate with us or request information about our services.
- Participate in online surveys.
- Participate in any of our marketing initiatives such as contests, promotions or events.
- Participate in forums or provide user generated content.
StaticGeek may collect information about you from sources other than you. These sources include, but are not limited to:
- Social media websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others.
- Other Users
- StaticGeek business partners.
StaticGeek reserves the right to collect, receive and store information regarding your general use of our Services. This information includes:
- Details of how and when you used our Services
- Interactions with our Services
- Login information
- Resources that you access
- Your IP address
- Your browser type
- Your device type
When you use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information about your devices. This information includes your hardware models and IDs, type of device, operating systems, request type, content of your request and your basic usage information (such as date and time).
If you have enabled the collection of location information on your device, we may collect information about your actual location (your GPS coordinates). We may also use other technology to help us determine your location (such as accessing nearby Wi-Fi access points or cell phone towers). We may also obtain your location information from various third parties.
StaticGeek may collect your telephone number in several different ways. Techniques to collect your information include, but are not limited to:
- You submit your phone number to us through our services
- Capturing your phone number if you call us
- A third party provides your phone number to us
- To comply with a law or with legal processes
- To protect and defend our rights and property
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of StaticGeek
- To protect the personal safety or property of others
If you do not want your information shared as described above, then you should not provide us with your information.
As is true to most websites, StaticGeek gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information may include browser types, ISP, IP addresses, referring pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this information with other information gathered about you. We do this in an effort to improve our services to you, improve our marketing efforts, improve site functionality and to document your consent to receive products, services or communications from us or our partners.
StaticGeek and our partners, affiliates, advertisers, analytics teams and service providers also use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts. This allows us to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements and gather demographic information about our customer base as a whole.
How We Use Your Information:
We may make Use of Your Information for various business practices. These purposes include, but are not limited to:
- To engage in customer service
- To contact you and provide you with information
- To analyze, improve and manage our services and operations
- To resolve problems and disputes
- To engage in other legal and security matters
As we continue to grow and develop our business, we may buy, merge or partner with other companies. Such acquisitions and partnerships may result in the transfer of user information. In the event that a portion or all of StaticGeek is sold or transferred to a third party, customer information (including your email address) would most likely be transferred as business assets.